Dr Stephné Fenwick talks isolation with an emphasis on the use of the Optragate and Optradam. For dental procedures it is essential to establish an absolutely dry and isolated working field, especially if high-risk patients are to be treated. Here we will look at 2 efficient aids for absolute and relative isolation and how they lead to clinical success.
There are no CE points for this session.
What You’ll Learn
- The importance of isolation
- Benefits of the use of Optragate
- How to use the Optragate (with demo)
- Benefits of the use of Optradam
- Recommended measures to protect dental professionals