Strategies for Using T-Scan as a Vital Case-Finishing Instrument for Implant Patients. Balancing a patient’s bite is challenging enough when you are only adjusting natural teeth. However, when you remove the patient’s proprioceptive ability to feel their bite – which is the case when implants are involved – you are putting your implant artistry, and reputation, at risk. T-Scan™ digital occlusal analysis technology is trusted by hundreds of doctors around the world to collect vital bite force and timing, and detect imbalances before they become destructive. In this webinar, Dr. Robert Kerstein, DMD, and author of the Essential Research Handbook on Digital Occlusal Technology, shares his strategies for applying technology to help remove any doubts when working with patients through all phases of implant dentistry.
Certificate for x1 CPD point will be generated after completing the Q&A and stored in My Account profile.
5 Things you’ll Learn
- How to prevent destructive and excessive forces using digital occlusal analysis.
- Understanding cons of popular occlusion analysis products/processes including articulating paper.
- Understanding how T-Scan improves occlusion analysis in various dental applications (especially restorative treatments).
- Understanding the importance and benefits of adapting more thorough occlusion analysis into your treatments.
- How to improve treatment and practice management by incorporating digital occlusal analysis.is